Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

Mothers Day Weekend.
After Joey's Soccer Game Raquel and I headed to a "She & Me Tea" Girl Scout celebration. Raquel and I got to decorate hats and eat lots of food..

Raquel and her creation.
Mother and Daughter with their hats.

The next morning was Mothers Day. Ricardo surprised me by getting a Mocha Coffee, from Starbucks, donuts, Mum flowers(my favorite color, purple)and mimosa's to drink.. I felt so special and loved by my hubby..Thanks so much Bun! I love you!
The kids gave me sweet letters that they wrote. Raquel also gave me a very unique gift: Diet Coke. I of loved it..!


Here we are in front of a water fountain. I really wanted to go to the movies with my family. We saw the Disney film "Earth".. It was the perfect Mothers Day film to see.. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family.. I love you guys more than you'll ever know..
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!




1 comment:

Bema said...

Tiffany you really are cute in hats!! What a great mother you are!