Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mommies & Daughters

Mommies and Daughters Weekend. My boys were camping, Larry was out of town, Brandon was working the whole weekend, so us girlies got together.. Unfortunatly I have no pics of Shannon cause she didn't send me any (hehe)...
We went to Moms for a little gettaway. Panda Express on Friday, Watching a movie that made us weep until we couldn't weep no more.. "Marley and Me".. A tear jerker for sure.. I was wiping my eyes and nose on my sweat shirt I was crying so bad. But it was a good movie.

Our three angels..They love hanging out in their playroom, jumping on the bed and playing with each other.. They're so cute..



Dinner with Honey and Dad.. Don't have pics of them either..Do you have them Shan? hehe..
Thanks for a great weekend!





1 comment:

shanylin said...

I will post soon...the pics you do have are cute though.....and it was a fun weekend!