Friday, July 17, 2009

Lion King Play

Even though Raquel thinks she hates being in front of an audience, she really has grown to be more confident and portrays herself like a little star.. I also believe it has something to do with Her Brownie Troop.. Sharing in front of the girls really helps with her self esteem.
Anyways the week of school getting out for summer Raquel was in a little play, "The Lion King". She was the character, Zazu. Her art teacher thought she was the best one in the play.. Her voice was loud and she had a lot of character.. I'm soooo very proud of her.. I knew she could do it!
For those who cannot see the video's I will try to email them to you. You can't miss seeing this.. She was so good!
And yes, she has a little british accent.. Classic!


And this is my favorite video by far from the play..

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Raquel told me that being in the Lion King at school was her favorite thing (in second grade). I was so excited to get to see some of it. Thanks, Tiffany.