Monday, December 28, 2009

Up North


So we made it up to Livermore and Willits.
Driving up is never the most fun. I tend to fall asleep, a lot!.. I guess I just get really bored and that makes me tired.. I do read while going up and eat my chocolate kisses. That makes me very happy. But the scenery is bland.. Cows and hills.. Not too exciting..
Ricardo ended up getting a cold before we left. Poor thing felt terrible on the day we arrived at his brothers house... So me sleeping off and on during the drive makes me feel a bit guilty. Oh well.

Livermore was nice. Visiting Ricardo's brother and getting to see Lauren and Carina was great. The kids loved seeing their big ole cousins.. Raquel loves when Lauren helps her make clothes for her pets.. Anything creative is a blast for her.
Now we're in Willits. Of course I slept most of the way here. I think that was due mostly to the fact that I got car sick and had to take something to make it stop. So that put me out for awhile.
It's really cold up here. I wanted to go on my hikes, but the cold air is making me lazy.. The internet is now working properly for me.. Facebook is the place where I go a lot, so I needed to check on all my things..
The kids are having a great time. They're gonna start creating some art with Clay. Raquel's been waiting for that chance. Anyways, that's what's happening at the moment. I'll try to write and post more often. Again, Facebook as taken over! Until Next Time!



No comments: