Raquel's 4th grade class has been learning about California's Missions and the old Gold Rush Days.. They have put on a few singing performances for the younger grades and parents.. The kids did such a great job and worked really hard..

Yesterday I watched it for the first time and used the Digital recorder. It didn't take the best pictures, but At least I got a couple good ones of Raquel..She wore her brothers flannel shirt and her Papa's Hat. And she actually let me put her hair in braids.. Today my new camera arrived..I took a couple more shots of her performance and video'd her singing..I think she is such a great little performer. She gets into the character and doesn't seem the bit shy..But my "little star" has a short career in acting...Next year she will be doing choir in school so that will give me another chance to see her "shine" again.. :-)


Riding along in her wagon


The one on the right is today's performance..With the new camera..
I wasn't able to load the video on the blog but i'll put it on FB..
No comments:
Post a Comment