The girls are now such a clan that it's hard to believe..It used to be where Raquel and the twins didn't even talk to each other. But times have changed and they all are getting older and finding things in common.. I love seeing them play and giggle together..
Thanksgiving was a nice, relaxing day. It didn't rain so Jose was able to cook his turkey on the grill..Rain or shine he was gonna do it.. I waited most of the day to get a family photo. The ones we have will have to do..They're not the best but they will go on our Xmas cards anyways..Every year I have to get a picture of us, on Thanksgiving, for our Xmas cards..It's a tradition for myself :-) ..
So Black Friday came and went. I never get to do it because I'm always away from home on Thanksgiving..I'm hoping once I get my new kitchen that we will have this holiday at my house and i'll be able to be crazy and shop in the middle of the night..It would be nuts, but I'm a nutty person LOL
We got home last night around 9pm. The traffic was finally on our side and the drive went smoothly...Yes I slept a lot again LOL, but what else am I supposed to do? Rusty was a very happy cat to see us come home..The kids and I were very happy to see him too..
No comments:
Post a Comment