Is it really only 9:17pm? My brain is working one hour ahead of time because we had our day light savings time change last night...I love the one hour set back but my eyes and brain are telling me it hasn't changed yet... So I'm trying to stay awake, killing time by writing on my blog....Now it's 9:20pm..
Oh, the rain has begun again. We had some crazy lightning tonight..I was on the freeway and big flashes of light were exploding through the sky..I'm not too fond of lightning, especially if I'm driving..Big droplets of heavy rain, beating down on my windshield, cars going way too fast, making it even harder to see on the road.. I don't like that...That's how people get in accidents in the rain.. They believe the road is their domain so they go speeding through, like the lighting I have seen... Now it's 9:26pm...Back on the road...
No comments:
Post a Comment