Monday, December 19, 2011

Express Christmas, with a little Bling

We just had our "Express Christmas" with my family this past weekend. Every year we have our Mimosas to go along with our day.. My Grandparents arrive, looking very festive and happy..Grandma was wearing her stylish black, blingy pants, and her cute little shoes..She always has had a thing for style. I want to dress just like her someday. Grandpa looked very nice with his sweater vest over his buttoned up shirt. He was all smiles when he walked into the kitchen. Grandma asked me what I was drinking and I said "mimosas". But.before I even had a chance to ask them if they wanted one Grandpa asked " Can I have one?", with a  huge smile on his face..I loved it! He's 90 years young and still loves to have fun..
Grandma cracked us all up with shaking her blingy behind. Grandpa had a bigger smile on his face..LOLOL!
What a funny moment that was.
While talking about the blogs with Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma mentioned that she writes stories too..They are from her past. Boy I would love to read those someday.
It was great seeing my Grandparents Happy..


No comments: