Monday, January 16, 2012

Blistery Day at Boomers


I have to say that I will be missing my kids once they go back to school tomorrow..Raquel has had a month off so this is bitter sweet for me..We've had some good times going out to eat, going to the mall, movies, or just lounging around the house.. Having her home made me a bit lazy. I pretended that I was on vacation so that way I won't have to clean house. Sneaky yes, but it works..
Joey was already back in school but today was a holiday and we all decided, ok scratch that, they decided they wanted to go to Boomers..Great way to end the long weekend and vacation..


It was a blistery day and I loved it..  Here's to Good Times, and back to reality! I don't like the reality part though :-)







Joey marking points down
She got it in the hole!

No comments: