So I've noticed that it's been over a year since I've done some blogging.. I have written in the past how Facebook has taken over my blogging..That is so true in so many ways... Then I notice that my friends have been updating their blogs and that makes me envy them..
I used to love to write.. Have I gone lazy in my writing? For example, right now I feel like I have writers block. I don't have anything exciting to talk about.. The fact that my husband is out of town, fishing, doesn't really make a good story for me.. Or that my kids are doing homework is not very entertaining.. All my friends pretty much know my entire life.. I post my pictures and my little updates and that explains how i'm feeling for that moment..
There are times I vent a little too much and some people take that out of context.. I have vented way too much, with way too much info and that got me in to a bit of trouble among peers.. I have learned so much in the last couple years that Facebook is not a place to show people your "True feelings".. I do have a Moms group on FB that is great for venting..I have done plenty of that and it has really helped.... Blogs can also be a place for venting but it can also be another train wreck.. People, as myself, feel good when others know how you feel at the time you're feeling upset.. We want to know that we aren't alone in our sorrows or anger.. It's good to get our feelings out there, but some just don't want to read about it.. I don't like to see all goodie, sweet, happy "feelings" everyday.. Nobody is perfect.. We don't have perfect lives or perfect families, or perfect marriages.. To me, it's ok to show how un-perfect our lives can be.. That makes us feel normal.. And that way we can all be there for one another, whether you're a neighbor or someone that lives in another state.... So for now that's all I have to say... Hopefully it won't be another year to update again hahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment