Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Favorite Books of 2013

My goal this year was to read 50 books.. I already made it to that goal.. I've now made my goal to 70 books, by December 2013.. I've read so many good books this year.. Some were such  great stories and some were: very kinky haha..
 I can't imagine not reading! Some people have a passion with knitting, painting, sports, but mine is Reading... I know that doesn't sound very exciting but I love it so much.. I know a bunch of my friends love it as well.. I love getting together at our book club and talk BOOKS.. 
I just finished a book called "A Different Blue"... Wow, I loved it so much! I picked it for our next book club  book.. A couple of my friends have already read it and agreed that it was such a great story.. It's not just about a love between two people.. It's also about where these two people came from, finding out who they are and their support from one another... I love a good love story but with a great story behind it... Yes, some books I've read this year had really no great story behind it but just passion and sex..Yep lots and lots of sex.. Haha.. What's so wrong with good sex? Kinky, ladies..Kinky is the new way to go.. 



 This is the one I just finished.. I highly recommend it!
Anyways here are a few of my favorite books for this year..Hopefully I'll have more favorites before the end of 2013
Oh how I loved this book!!! Great Story, Great Love story..There is a POV in Travis's side as well called " A Walking Disaster"
Oh my goodness.. The Crossfire Series is smooookin HOT! This is the 3rd book..If you want steamy check out "Bared to You" (The first book)


My friend and I fell in love with "Hopeless".. It's full of love but lots of surprises
Another great one from Colleen Hoover..! This is a 3 part series..I fell in love with Will! The  ups and downs with him and Layken are endearing and passionate..

Ok, this one is extremely hilarious! Laugh out Loud  funny! It's sexy and funny ..What more could you ask for!

Another wonderful Story and Love Story..One that actually made me cry..
 It's rare when an author is able to pull that off for me.. A must READ!


No comments: