If you have problems with excessive sweating under your arms, whether its in the winter to the summer, then I may have a solution.. For years I have been having trouble with sweating too much under my arms...It didn't matter what temperature of the day it was or if there was air conditioning in the room, I still sweat.. My t-shirts would be soaked in the Pit area..So embarrassing...I would have to change my shirt a lot...
I was thinking of doing botox because I've heard that works really well. But I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for this stuff.. I've been doing some research on alternative stuff.. First I went to the store and just browsed around the deodorant section. None of those ever worked on me.. Never kept me dry no matter how much or little I put on... I found this one thing called "Certain DRI".. I looked at the ingredients and directions. It was on sale and wasn't a hundred bucks..I"m like "What's the harm of trying? If it doesn't work, onto the next solution"...
I found that it kept me dry all day ...And today it's still doing it's job..I wore a t-shirt that is close to my pits and still no sweat..I've been doing house work and plus it's been hot in the house..Usually my shirt is ready to come off by this time.. This is my second day and I'm pretty excited and pleased.. But the week is not over yet, so who knows what's going to happen? When I put it on at night it does make me itch for a few minutes.. But I think that's because it's doing it's job.. This is a wet roll-on.. There is a solid one you can get..
Right now I keep checking to see if I'm sweating..And nothing.. If this keeps working all week I can limit the amount of days with using the DRI... This stuff has Aluminum Chloride in it.. Some people can be allergic to it so test it out for a night .. Even though it makes me itch, it's just for a few minutes..Not all night..
I also did some research online for excessive sweating.. I found a site that gives you a guy talking about how much he sweat. He was pretty bad..His hands were always sweaty, along with his feet, pits..Pretty much everywhere..He also explains the DRI stuff.. He explains natural ways to help with sweating..He says that it's not a cure, just a solution.. I pray that I found my solution ..I hope I don't get too tolerant with it and become sweaty again..I'll keep you up to date with my results.. Underneath is the video link..
FYI: I still use regular deodorant for smelling good..

No comments:
Post a Comment