Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Xmas Wish For Santa: From Joey and Raquel


The kids wrote their Christmas Wish lists to Santa.. I thought they were so cute that I had to put them on my blog, to share. Here's Raquel's List


Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl. I would like:
a fer firut (now, does anyone know what this is? I've asked Raquel and still don't have a clue.)
a toy fish
ad.s. (still haven't got a clue)
a Princess video game
a new littlest pets shop pet
and a new bed for Lucy. (our cat)



Here is Joeys Wish List
Dear Santa,
I hope those cookies taste good! And please give me a toy space-station and a space-ship together! Please, for Christmas! And you are the greatest Guy in the whole wide world! Thank You! Love Joey.
P.S. I also want to see what you look like, so wake me up so I could see what you look like ok? Thank you. Love Joey
I thought Joeys letter was a crack up! But I don't understand where the space stuff came from..He's never told us anything about wanting those..Oh boy, Santa is in trouble now..

No comments: