Some days are filled with entries, and some days not so many..But today I have a couple new littles stories to tell..They're just little...
I open the refrigerator to get some milk for Joey. Low and behold a paper falls out of the fridge. I look in and find a lot more papers in there.. I'm like "what is all this?!" All of the papers say "Healthy".. Of course Joey put them in there.. He told me he was marking the foods that were healthy..Smart kid, but interesting idea.
On with my other small story. Raquel can be such a sweet heart, but most of the time she's a bratty tatty.. No matter what I ask her to do she'll give me a huge WHINE!! I'm so tired of doing laundry, putting away toys,
etc.. So tonight I gave Raquel things for her to put away such as, shoes, clothes, crayon box you name it, I gave it to her..I can't describe her reaction, but every time I gave her an
item she went "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" Now, think of a whine and screech at the same time.. Not pretty is it! She's very dramatic the way she presents herself.. I was totally cracking up during that time! I gave her something on purpose just to see her reaction..Way hillarious! 
That's my girl.
I open the refrigerator to get some milk for Joey. Low and behold a paper falls out of the fridge. I look in and find a lot more papers in there.. I'm like "what is all this?!" All of the papers say "Healthy".. Of course Joey put them in there.. He told me he was marking the foods that were healthy..Smart kid, but interesting idea.
On with my other small story. Raquel can be such a sweet heart, but most of the time she's a bratty tatty.. No matter what I ask her to do she'll give me a huge WHINE!! I'm so tired of doing laundry, putting away toys,
That's my girl.
And this is when we picked out our Xmas tree.. You can tell that I'm never in the pictures, so I always have to take a picture of myself with the family in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment