Thursday, December 20, 2007

Scraps of Snow


More "paper news"...This morning I find more of those "labels" Joey has been putting in the kitchen..This time I found them in the cuboards. There were about 4 or 5 of them saying "Sweets"... I guess those are the naughty cuboards because that's where I store naughty treats..Can't help it. Me and the kids have sweet tooths..What can I tell ya? It runs in the family. Speaking of sweets I ate pretty bad at Raquels Xmas School Party today.. Cake from Costco. Love it!!!
Oh! Another paper story. So Raquel is into snowflakes. She likes to fold pieces of paper and cut them up to look like snow flakes..But tiny scraps of paper leaves my living room looking like a snow nightmare.. I don't ever remember making paper messes as a child.. Don't like little scrappies every where..But don't I have to laugh about it..? I'll try..

No comments: