Sunday, December 30, 2007

Up in Willits


We made it to Willits! Raquel thought we were never going to get here..Every second of yesterday she would ask, "Bobby, when will we get there?" I'm sure you know that "Bobby" is her new annoying way of saying "Papa"..I'm pretty sure it's a faze though.
The kids have been pretty wild today. I think they have been "housebound" for too long. It's freezing cold up here, so going outside is not a long enough adventure for them.. But hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough for them to play outside..They need to burn some steam off themselves.
Joey had me and Ricardo take a spelling test. It was a little way to pass the time for himself, I guess.. It was really cute. He wrote all his words on the ground, and then had us study them..He takes after mama doesn't he? Such an imagination..Playing school was a fun thing when I was his age.
TaTa for now!!

No comments: