Day 2 up in Willits.. It's another Freezing Day. Still patches of snow here and there..The kids had a little chance of throwing snowballs at their Papa..I only got to take about 2 or 3 pictures until my battery decided to die on me. So It's recharging right now..Bummer for me. 
Joey was sitting in a rocking chair and asked me, "Who do I look like?" I said, "You look like Joey. Who are you supposed to look like?" Joey then asked, "Do I look like a Grandma?"..He had a little twang in his voice saying that..Jose and I were laughing! So very cute.
Finally something funny to write about..
Joey was sitting in a rocking chair and asked me, "Who do I look like?" I said, "You look like Joey. Who are you supposed to look like?" Joey then asked, "Do I look like a Grandma?"..He had a little twang in his voice saying that..Jose and I were laughing! So very cute.
Finally something funny to write about..
No comments:
Post a Comment