
Sometimes I feel like my daughter is the only one that does not ever want to participate in anything important..Not that "Brownies" is the most important thing, but participating with her friend, Isabelle, I thought was important.. There is a try-it for selling cookies but you have to discuss some things with the girls in order to get this special patch..My friend Gina brings her daughter over for a little playdate/discussion over cookie selling..Isabelle happily answers questions, and talks a lot about the selling and having manners. But does Raquel behave like a good little brownie? NOoooo..NOt my Raquel. She, of course, kept trying to leave us and play with Joey and Isabelle's sister, Sophia. I had to keep grabbing and dragging her to participate.. What a joy that was for me. What wonderful manners she has..And believe it or not, "manners" is one of our try-it's we are working on this friday's GScout meeting.. I sometimes wonder if this Gscout/Brownie thing is all for nothing..But then again, maybe Raquel will learn from these experiences, some day, as she gets older.??.
Oh, right now she's whining to me about being HUNGRY, again..But she just brushed her teeth, and is ready for bed.. The whining thing is not a pretty sound..
TATA for Now!
1 comment:
LOL! I guess you have to keep working on her....
Post a Comment