
Tonight as I was ready to make dinner Joey wanted to pretend that I was going
through a drive-through restaurant. So he taped fake speakers onto the counters and I ordered my spagetti with sauce...Guess how much he said it cost? $69!!! Wowwee!!! We laughed over that..So he made it go down to $3..Much better.. I don't know if I want to order from him again..I won't have any money left for dessert.. I know that didn't make much sense, but I thought it was pretty funny.
through a drive-through restaurant. So he taped fake speakers onto the counters and I ordered my spagetti with sauce...Guess how much he said it cost? $69!!! Wowwee!!! We laughed over that..So he made it go down to $3..Much better.. I don't know if I want to order from him again..I won't have any money left for dessert.. I know that didn't make much sense, but I thought it was pretty funny.Later on I took some cute pics of the kiddies, and Raquel singing a little song. Then I took a pic of her "LadyBug"...
1 comment:
Such a cute little singer...I love Joeys imagination, and that price was outrageous, glad he came down on it for you so you could afford dessert!
Post a Comment