Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 3

Day 3 up in the sky of Willits.. I made it through the new year last night. We watched the Ball go down, and drank a little champagne. Then I went straight to bed.
Today I woke up and watched the Rose Parade. Got tired again, and went back upstairs and fell asleep. Later on I started watching "Ratatoullie" on the kids DVD player. They have not wanted to watch it. And of course when I'm watching it, they decide to join me for a few minutes..That always happens..
We all go down the mountain for some lunch at the "Yum Yum Tree" chinese restaurant..Joey was such a good boy in there. But when it came down to trying new foods, he pretty much turned his head on every one. He did eat one little piece of chicken, and tried some hot tea.

On the way back to the house I popped a piece of minty gum in my mouth. Raquel wanted one too. The next thing I knew she was dribbling the gum spit from her mouth.. Yuck, Yuck!!. She said it was hot..Well keep chewing it then the hotness will go away. Oh well. She did make a nice minty puddle on her jacket..Thank goodness there was a napkin from Quiznos in the car.. Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments: