Today Our Brownie Troop went to the San Diego Humane Society..What a Grand place this was. If I was a stray animal this would be the place to go..It was like the "Holiday Inn Express" for animals!
The animals that are about to be adopted are placed in not just a kennel, or cage but in a room that looks like something from "Home and Gardens..!" I almost felt like I was shopping at an indoors pet Mall!
It was fantastic. These animals are so well cared for it's an unbelievable site.. We all just had such a great experience that I
hope to adopt an animal there some time in the future..

The kids got to meet, and pet a dog that was introduced to them. They were taught how to treat a dog and how to use their manners before they touched him.
After all the touring the kids got to do a little craft.
This is one of the many rooms that the animals stay in before they go to their new home. In those rooms they have tv's on to get used to certain sounds and the comfort of being alone..It's really neat.
1 comment:
looks like a really cool place!
Post a Comment