After a day of loading Girl Scout cookies in the car, and hauling them to my Cookie Mom's house, I go back home to a house full of sheer messes..Again it's so hard to keep the house clean when you have two kids who love to drag paper out, draw on them and just leave the papers in a pile all around the house. I'm sure most moms feel the same as I do.
Raquel, Joey and Ricardo go to target, come back home with new "littlest pets" for Raquel.. She bought them with her own money.. She sure loves those pets. The pets are every where in the house. They both play with them all the time and leave them laying in the hall way, living room, inside our DVD cabinet, any place they can find. This house has become one Littlest Petshop of it's own. I guess some of that is my fault as well.. I like getting them for Raquel, on special holidays.. So I guess I need to eat my own words and go with the flow?
Raquel took a nice long nap, watching Donald Duck. Joey continued making paper messes by making an actual trail of paper..Too bad I didn't take a picture of that..The trail ended on Raquel..A paper, marking an X. I guess she was the treasure?? Later on Joey decided to clean every little thing up..It was wonderful. The treasure trail was gone, and so were the pets surrounding the hall way.
Raquel woke up from her nap. Ricardo and I told her she had some dinner waiting for her..She wondered why we were giving her dinner for breakfast.. Then she asked what day it was. We told her it was still Saturday. She got so upset, and stated that it was not Saturday but Sunday!!! Poor thing. She slept so long she thought she slept through the night. Even now she demands that it's Sunday morning even though it's dark outside and her dinner is on the table. She won't eat it..She wants breakfast, but is eating an apple. I video taped her, asking her what day it was.. Ricardo thought I was being mean, but I wasn't..I just think this is another part of my Memory Making..This my journal, and I'm keeping the things that I want to remember in this Journal..But you, my friends, and family get to go along on the ride with me. Enjoy!
Raquel, Joey and Ricardo go to target, come back home with new "littlest pets" for Raquel.. She bought them with her own money.. She sure loves those pets. The pets are every where in the house. They both play with them all the time and leave them laying in the hall way, living room, inside our DVD cabinet, any place they can find. This house has become one Littlest Petshop of it's own. I guess some of that is my fault as well.. I like getting them for Raquel, on special holidays.. So I guess I need to eat my own words and go with the flow?
Raquel took a nice long nap, watching Donald Duck. Joey continued making paper messes by making an actual trail of paper..Too bad I didn't take a picture of that..The trail ended on Raquel..A paper, marking an X. I guess she was the treasure?? Later on Joey decided to clean every little thing up..It was wonderful. The treasure trail was gone, and so were the pets surrounding the hall way.
Raquel woke up from her nap. Ricardo and I told her she had some dinner waiting for her..She wondered why we were giving her dinner for breakfast.. Then she asked what day it was. We told her it was still Saturday. She got so upset, and stated that it was not Saturday but Sunday!!! Poor thing. She slept so long she thought she slept through the night. Even now she demands that it's Sunday morning even though it's dark outside and her dinner is on the table. She won't eat it..She wants breakfast, but is eating an apple. I video taped her, asking her what day it was.. Ricardo thought I was being mean, but I wasn't..I just think this is another part of my Memory Making..This my journal, and I'm keeping the things that I want to remember in this Journal..But you, my friends, and family get to go along on the ride with me. Enjoy!
1 comment:
sad grumpy face, going from a big smile in the picture down below at the pound to this, so sad
Post a Comment