Raquel and Joey spent time with their friend Gage, today, at the beach. Gage's Dad gave me a break for a few hours, to myself..I thought that was just the greatest thing. It was a bit different letting someone else take my kids to the beach. I don't think I've ever done that before. I'm glad I did. They had the greatest time..George(Gage's Dad) took some great pictures of the day for me.





There is Raquel's classmate/friend, Gage. Also Gage's Sister is in the pictures. Her name is Tori. She's 2.
After the day of getting soaked and sandy, George let Joey take some pictures from his camera..Boy that sure was nice.














When the kids got home they were soaked to the bone. Joey could barely walk because he was covered with wet sand on his shorts..I took him straight to the shower. Raquel wasn't as bad as Joey, so she decided to sit on the bathroom counter and cleaned her feet in the sink. This was a perfect day to end their Spring Break..
1 comment:
Wow, it really looks like they had a great day!! Gage's dad did take some great pictures, and I was surprised to see video too!! Glad to see someone else takes just as many pictures as us, he even takes pictures in the car while driving like you do!! LOL!!
Post a Comment