These are the cards the kids made for their Papa.
Unfortunatly I don't know which twin this is with Raquel, but I thought they looked so cute together.
Nina and family came over to celebrate with us. We ordered a huuuuuuge pizza..There's Ricardo enjoying it..Also I had Joey video tape us singing to Ricardo, but most of it was looking at the ground..Funny guy..
Happy Birthday Bun!!!!
3 comments:
Wow, that's alot of candles on that cake!! Good lungs still Ricardo!!
I love when Ricardo is opening his gifts, the kids have such huge smiles on their faces, they look more excited than him....I know it's because they know it's something they get to play with him..
Happy Birthday Ricardo!!!
FYI: That's Tally with Raquel. It is a cute picture!
Are you sure about how many candles were on that cake. Looked like a bonfire was about to happen to roast marshmellows over! Happy Birthday Ricardo - you don't look your age! Love ya
Post a Comment