Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grandy's Letter


This letter/picture was recieved to Joey from his Great-Grandfather, Gordon. The kids call him "Grandy". He's Ricardo's Grandfather..Since he heard Joey was playing the Trombone in school he thought he would pass on the information about how he used to play the trombone when he was a young man. Giving Joey this picture and letter was so awesome..We thank you so much for doing this for him!! I know he'll learn to appreciate it later in life.

This is Gordon and his Father

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s so neat!
-Kristy

Caroline said...

My dad was so thrilled to hear that Joey was learning to play the trombone. I think he (Grandy) was a pretty good player although all I remember was him playing Christmas Carols in a church band.

Caroline said...

My dad was so thrilled to hear that Joey was learning to play the trombone. I think he (Grandy) was a pretty good player although all I remember was him playing Christmas Carols in a church band.

Unknown said...

I love the continuity of life. What a treasure for Joey.
-Cody

Anonymous said...

I love the continuity of life. What a treasure for Joey.
-Cody