Another year of Trick or Treating and dressing up in costumes..
I believe this may be Raquel's favorite holiday. She always knows what she's gonna be for the "next year".. She's always thinking ahead.. At school the kids can't dress up in their costumes but I Spray colored Raquel's hair purple..She just loooved that! Joey on the other hand didn't want purple hair. That's ok. It's a girl thing. I colored my hair too! That was so much fun. All the kids at school were asking me on what I did to my hair! I was the center of attention..
The school had a Halloween field day. Little games and a pumpkin carving
contest..There were some great carved pumpkins this year..I was very impressed!
The kids carved their pumpkins.. And papa painted Raquel's face for her costume.
Raquel became A Wolf, and Joey was "Ash", a Pokemon' trainer..
Before we went out for trick or treating I let Raquel paint my face as well..She had a great time doing it. I was supposed to be a dalmation but when I looked at myself I think the dalmation went into a different direction..
This may be the family picture of the year!


1 comment:
I love your Halloween pictures!
Post a Comment