Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Birthday Parties






This was a weekend of Birthday parties for Joey! On saturday we had "Mad Science" come to host his party..His cousins and friends were there..What a great time they ALL had.







Sunday My mom and Larry came for a get together for Joey's second party..It was very calm and simple compared to saturday's.. It was so great having Nina and the kids there. It's still so cool knowing they are only about 20 min away instead of days away..Shan and gang came for the whole weekend..I'm so glad they survived the night in our livingroom, even though the street noise kept Shannon awake.. Unfortunatly my Dad and Char weren't able to make it, due to being really sick...Hopefully they're both doing better!

Here are some highlights from both parties..Pics and Video's.



















Party #2 Below

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Joey had a great week-end.
-Cody

shanylin said...

We did have a great time. Rylee is still asking about her slime and I have to keep reminding her that she got it stuck in the grass. Her response is always "Why?" and I keep saying because you put it there.....