Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Weekend (without hubbies)

Mom, Shannon(and the girls) came to my place for VDay weekend, while our husbands went camping in the snow..Yes, that's right. Camping in the snow!. They do this every year at the same time while it's freezing at the river..Crazy men I tell ya! Us wives really don't mind being left behind on VDAY. We had a nice time spending it with the kids and each other. Well, we sorta spent the weekend with the kids.. The kids all played in the other rooms while mom, myself and Shannon hung out in the living room, just talking or falling asleep :), right Shan? LOL!
Mom gave each of the kids a VDAY gift. They loved it! Thanks for doing that mom!

We also spent a nice evening watching a really corny, boring movie and ate dinner at my card table, in the living room. Shan wanted everyone to know that she was the only one drinking her wine.. I had a pepsi and mom had water..Sounds good to me! If I drank any alcohol I might have slept through the movie we watched.I think Shannon almost did, right? It was fun though.













Here are the kiddies watching a movie. They were so cute together. Joey is dancing I believe..






















Here we are, at our table. Pepsi, water and wine. Cheers!







Mom and Sionna, in Raquel's bed. She's gonna love this sight of her, but I think it's cute. The little princess's..
Happy VDAY!!!♥♥♥♥





No comments: