Friday, December 16, 2011

Heart of Gold

My son has a heart of gold...He decided he wanted to give all his teachers a gift for Christmas..I told him that it was gonna be pretty expensive and that maybe a small amount on a gift card would be reasonable..He then told me he wanted to pay for all the cards.. I asked him if he was sure about that..He said yes..There is one teacher in particular that I'm not very fond of..She's a very negative human being that doesn't deserve any kindness from me. In my opinion she would not get a gift from me, if it was my choice. But the kind of person Joey is, is nothing but pure love and gold. He told me even if she is crabby it's still Christmas and he wants to get her a gift card. That just melted my heart. I wish I was more like Joey. He is my role model and hero. I want to be just like him when I grow up :)  So I went out and bought 9 gift cards... My son has a heart of gold..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He sure is a nice kid! In the future, if you are looking for something a little more personal and handmade, I have fancy jams and caramel for $5. I also have great crystal and pearl bracelets for $5. They make great teacher gifts. Not that I'm trying to make money off you...just another option.

Unknown said...

hahaha, thanks Marybeth..i'll keep that in mind..

Adrianna said...

So super sweet! Heart of gold for sure!

J said...

Such a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

He sure is..Thank you !