Just a quick post for the night.. This totally made me laugh. Here I was hugging my son, before he went to bed, and I was thinking back how tiny he used to be..I never used to be able to put my head on his head while hugging, before..It's sooo weird that He's growing and is going to be taller than me some day..(which is good, of course. But it's happening so fast.) Anyways, I told him that he's up above my chest now(my mother cups)..He gets really excited knowing that he's growing.. As the little story goes he says, "Now i'm up here! And I used to be between your Boobs!"... I just started laughing.
Now I can't really quote him on this one, but I think he said that my breasts are longer then mens. LOL!! I'm sure they're much longer than they used to be before I had him..
I love that Boy...He says the funniest things some times..
1 comment:
LOL!! Oh, such a classic story! Love the mother cups, as you called them.
Post a Comment